So You Wanna be a Realtor?
Selling Real Estate is an amazing way to create a beautiful life for yourself and your family. If you're interested in becoming a Realtor, we've put this page together to help guide your journey to becoming licensed.
TREC Education Requirements
- Principles of Real Estate I (30 classroom hours)
- Principles of Real Estate II (30 classroom hours)
- Law of Agency (30 classroom hours)
- Law of Contracts (30 classroom hours)
- Promulgated Contracts Forms (30 classroom hours)
- Real Estate Finance (30 classroom hours)
Initial Startup Costs
When getting a real estate license you’ll have more expenses than just paying for real estate school.
Most of the initial fees will go to TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) and HAR (Houston Association of Realtors)