The checked boxes below is the scope of your authorized activities that I, Alma Sofia Logan, Broker, feel that you are competent to conduct business in.
If you are a new licensee (licensed within 6 months and/or have completed less than 3 sales transactions), you are required to complete the following 101 courses to considered competent in your market area.
Regarding Commercial transactions: Unless you have expressed written approval from Alma Sofia Logan, you may refer any commercial deals to Alma for her to assign an authorized Commercial agent.
- Residential Sales
- Residential Leasing
- Property Management – Brokers ONLY (Must purchase own E&O insurance and purchase own company name)
By submitting this form, you understand that in order to handle commercial transactions, you must take the commercial courses necessary, pay the monthly CoStar service fee, as well as obtain written approval from the Broker, Alma Sofia Logan.
Newly licensed agents will need to schedule an appointment with Joseline Magallanes for orientation and training.
- KV Core
- HAR Transfer / New Member Application
- RE/MAX Member Profile
- Buyer Contracts & Addendums
- Comparative Market Analysis
- KV Core – Agent Success Plan
- RE/MAX University – Take Flight
- Title & Closing Process
- Mortgage Process